Puzzle brain training game for iOS (UIKIT) and Android. Using GameCenter and multi-ads system.
Software developer more than 10 in the whole software industry. iOS Developer since 2010, previously Backend/Frontend. Wide experience creating native apps and games with both Cocoa Touch and Cocos2d using Objective C and Swift. Also experience as both Back-end and Front-end developer with several other languages and frameworks. Quality oriented professional with high attention to detail and love for well done things seeking a challenge as an iOS Developer with exposure to Backend.
- 7 years of experience as iOS Developer (Since iOS 4-5)
- 3 years of experience as Backend Developer (ASP.net)
- 4 years working in Agile projects with Scrum/Kanban/CI (JIRA).
- 10 years total as Software Developer
- Frameworks and Tools: XCode, Instruments, Cocoa Touch / Core Libraries, IGListkit, SpriteKit, Cocos2d, Cocos2d-x, AFNetworking, SocketRocket (WebSockets), Facebook Graph API, Fabric, Mixpanel, AdMob mediation, Chartboost, GameKit, In-App Purchases, Kochava (Tracking framework), Google Analytics, CocoaPods, TeamCity, Vagrant, .NET Framework, Visual Studio. (At some point it's hard to keep this up to date)
- Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite (CoreData).
- Source Control: Git (GitHub / Stash) with Git workflow, SVN.
Shootr Networks, SLU
iOS Developer • Jul, 2017 — Present
iOS Developer for Shootr, a popular local social network app.
- Upgrade to sockets communication from polling. Designed and integrated from scratch.
- Refactor of old modules and update to Swift.
- Work closely with other teams to locate and solve problems as quickly as possible.
iOS Developer (Consultant) • Jul, 2016 — Jun 2017
iOS Developer for the biggest world-wide interactive gaming software and services provider.
- Development from scratch of Baccarat live betting demo app to be presented at G2E.
- Development and maintenance of award winning PlaySpot app.
- Assisted in solving technical and design issues with the rest of the team in the other projects.
iOS Engineer • Aug, 2014 — Jun, 2016
Principal developer of the iOS version of the main product of the company, BingoDab. An online multiplayer bingo game played worldwide. Created using SpriteKit and UIKIT and integrated with RESTful Web Services and using a persistent connection using WebSockets.
- Development from scratch of the iOS project.
- Management of live issues of an app being used by thousands of players.
- Design and implementation of a B2B system for the project and worked closely with partners by providing requirements and support for the customised packages.
- Implementation of a continuous integration process using TeamCity (integrated with both old and new TestFlight services.
- Management of the whole setup, building and submission processes for the iOS app.
- Management of the Git repository for the iOS project and coordination with other team developers for the correct work between different branches and releases.
- Peer-to-peer programming and code review of new team members as well as assistance with the interviewing process.
iOS Developer • Dec, 2013 — Aug, 2014
Development of games for the gambling industry for iOS using SpriteKit, UIKIT integrated with RESTful Web Services.
- Blackjack (built from scratch in barely one month)
- Slots (maintenance and improvements)
Freelance iOS Developer • May, 2012 — Sep, 2013
Co-Founder of Double Equal. A development group based in Zaragoza working with several games and applications using Cocoa Touch, Cocos2d and Cocos2d-x:
- Development of The Dreamsons
- Episode 1, an iOS game aimed at families to play together.
- Development of Think-N-Link, a nice and educative puzzle game for children.
- Development of Spy Buster Evo, a retro style game baked in public in 4 days for a contest.
- Development of Quares for iOS, an addictive puzzle game with presence in Game Center.
- Deep analysis and improvement of performance of games for old devices.
- Worked with the whole design process of projects. Liaised with clients from the pre-sale stage to the maintenance and support stages.
Senior Front-end Developer • Mar, 2011 — May, 2012
- Research of fail safe file access system for document management using direct access through network, webdav and FTP.
- Unit testing for both server and UI using nUnit and Selenium framework.
- Development of windows (Pascal), OS X (Cocoa), and mobile applications (Cocoa Touch and Titanium)
Back-end Developer • Dec, 2009 — Jan, 2011
Key member of the development team for an E-Administration project for the local authorities.
- Improved and maintained several E-Administration web applications for both government employees and end users.
- Created new modules for several projects to add new key functionalities, including integration with Stellent, dynamically-generated pages, and application configuration.
- Developed a validation system using electronic certificates.
Web Developer • Jan, 2007 — Dec, 2009
Member of the development team in charge of the full development cycle, from requirement gathering to development and support of web applications.
- Developed bespoke CMS and eCommerce web applications for the insurance sector.
- Liaised with clients to elaborate requirements as well as providing technical support.
University of Wales (Partnership Fundación San Valero)
Bachelor in Sciences, Computing • 2004 — 2008
Obtained 2:1 honours
Final Degree Project: User-focused web application to create self-published dynamic web sites using ASP.net with Framework 3.5 and Ajax Control Toolkit.
Casual turn-based family game to encourage parents and children to play together again. Created for all iOS devices using Cocos2D framework.
Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Walk Map Companion is a light and simple app to help you find and track your favourite celebrities in the Walk of Fame in Hollywood.
Think n Link is an educational game aimed at children aged 3+. The game consists of different puzzles which will make the child think a logical link between two different images. This link varies depending on the puzzle. Each puzzle contains two sets of six pieces with the images the child has to relate.
SpyBuster Evo is the classic game where you try to destroy all enemies. Beautiful designed as pixel art that turns into a modern graphics design, get all coins to see the evolution of the game. This game has been developed and designed in four days for the game challenge “Retromañía 2012”.
Multiplayer bingo app for iOS build using SpriteKit and UIKit, using REST web services and web sockets to connect thousand of players simultaneously.
Single player number matching game where you are challenged to beat 100s of unique number matching levels. Built using SpriteKit, UIKit, CoreData, REST web services.